HOSTING YOUR EVENT AT PCA
Pittsburgh Center for the Arts is one of the most elegant settings in the region for any special occasion. The Center is housed in a historic mansion on Millionaire's Row and located on the grounds of Mellon Park. From an outdoor tented patio to 5,400 square feet of gallery space filled with art, Pittsburgh Center for the Arts is sure to be a memorable and magical setting for your event.
Important Reasons for Choosing Pittsburgh Center for the Arts
- The fully tented patio with cathedral windows and draping side panels for the outdoor touch without the inconvenience.
- Choose from a variety of Pittsburgh's finest caterers for delicious food, quality service and experienced presentation.
- Your guests get to tour our current exhibition of contemporary, visual artworks that also serve as a backdrop for your event.
- You can do more with less because of the contemporary, changing exhibits that always inhabit the space.
- There are five rooms to fit all of your meeting needs.
- The facility accommodates events with 50 to 200 guests.
- We have a one-of-a-kind gift shop featuring artworks by 150 artists, wedding gifts and unique bridal favors - a feature for our of town guests.
- Every event has an Event Coordinator and special events crew to help you with the details and plan an unforgettable, worry-free event.
Director of Special Events